To find out when when all new books are published, please click here to sign up to e-mail alerts.
To search for a specific Civitas publication, please search here.
- 'Industrial Policy: Lessons from the North Sea' (December 2013, PDF)
- 'The British Car Market and Industry' (January 2013, PDF)
- 'Thinking in decades and centuries' (March 2012, PDF)
- 'From the Big Society to the Good Society' (February 2011, PDF)
- 'Time for turning?' (January 2010, PDF)
- 'Octavia Hill and the environmental movement' (April 2009, PDF)
- 'Another Child Matters - Bridging the middle class baby gap' (August 2008, PDF)
- 'Why the NHS is the sick man of Europe' (March 2008, PDF)
- 'Crime in England and Wales: More Violence and More Chronic Victims' (June 2007, PDF)
- 'Market Liberalism After Thatcher and Blair' (January 2007, PDF)
- 'Supplementary Schools Edition' (December 2006, PDF)
- 'How France Has Undermined the European Project' (August 2006, PDF)
- 'Power to the people: the case for Direct Democracy' (June 2006, PDF)
- 'Propaganda or Public Service Broadcasting?' (February 2006, PDF)
- 'Why History Remains the Best Form of Citizenship Education' (July 2005, PDF)
- 'The Private of the Buffs' (March 2005, PDF)
- 'Paying Twice' (December 2004, PDF)
- 'The Government’s New Community Cohesion and Race Equality Strategy'
(September 2004, PDF)
- 'Charles Murray: Human Accomplishment' (June 2004, PDF)
- 'Public Fear of Crime Exaggerated – Or is it?' (January 2004, PDF)
To view PDF files you need Acrobat Reader. It can be downloaded free of charge from here: